Monday, September 22, 2008

Conversation of the Day

So, on Saturday, we celebrated Luke's 6th birthday party at the Everett Imagine Children's Museum. Personally, I think it's the best children's museum in the Puget Sound area. They have such cool activities and great attention to detail. This photo is taken from their "Glow Room", which has awesome fluorescent colors with glowing blacklights. We set up some ghost puppets in front of a mirror and took this really colorful picture. Pretty spooky, eh? Just like Halloween!

Anyway, it was the next day that we had the conversation of the day with Luke. It was Seahawks football Sunday, and we had just gotten off the ferry at Bainbridge. There was amazingly a person wearing an Arizona Cardinals jersey, to which Luke said, "Remember the last game against the Cardinals and we (the Seahawks) scored 41 points?"

I reminded him that we scored 42 points that game, and we had an endless argument about this. He insisted 41, but I knew it was 42. He was getting frustrated and threatened me by telling me that "he was going to tell mommy." In response, I said, "Oh yeah? I'm going to tell my mom too!"

His response to this? "Grandma's not going to care! She's probably just gonna kick you!"

Classic.

No comments: