Sunday, September 7, 2008

Karma

I've always been spiritual in some form or another. I don't know what's out there, but I typically believe that justice will be served in its own way.

I don't know if you've heard, but Tom Brady of the New England Patriots may be out for the season. We should know for sure in the next couple of days. I feel as though I need to apologize for this on behalf of my friend, because he caused this. You see, we play fantasy football in a league. He dropped Michael Turner (the new running back for the Atlanta Falcons) in our league, and I had put in a claim for him. Granted, I should have NEVER told him I intended to pick him up, but nonetheless, I did say that to him. So, what does he do? He tells someone else in our league to pick him up before me so that I can't get him. He does this simply out of spite. He even admits this.

So, what does Karma have up its sleeve? Well, as punishment for blatant interference in the normal flow of a fantasy football league, Karma decides to injure his star player for the season. And yes, as you've probably guessed, that player is Tom Brady. He also owns Randy Moss. I don't think he will get the ball as much anymore either. So, if you care about Tom Brady and why he's done for the season, now you know. Please send me your hate mail, and I will make sure to forward it to him with your blessings.

Let's hope Tom Brady recovers quickly. I hate to see these things happen because someone can't be honest in fantasy football...

No comments: