Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to the Happiest Place on Earth!


Sleeping Beauty Castle
Originally uploaded by gatchamark

Tomorrow (July 17, 2008) will be Disneyland's 53rd birthday. Yes, on this date in 1955, Disneyland was born. I have such fond memories of the place. Disneyland is really is one of my true loves. I've had a passion for the place as long as I can remember. My family used to make an annual pilgrimage to the Disney mecca on my birthday, and even though I live in the Seattle area, I am still an annual passport holder. I always stop by when I visit my parents, and every time is truly magical. I've even convinced Deonn to love the place. And yes, I've even convinced Ariel to drop her restraining order against me. It's like we're back in the good ol' days.

If anyone reading this has a special memory of Disneyland they'd like to share, please do so with a comment. I have attached some pictures in honor of this annual event.


P1000683
IM000387
IMG_0810
SpaceMountain
SmallWorldDay2
P1000664
P1000806
IM000382

No comments: